Volunteer at RMHC-SK
Ronald McDonald House Charities Saskatchewan simply could not operate without our amazing team of Volunteers.
And we say amazing because the Saskatchewan House has been in operation since 1985 and, believe it or not, we have dedicated and active volunteers who have been with the House since day one! Our Volunteers truly are the “heart” of our organization!
If you stop and think about all the things you do to make your house a home – that’s what all the volunteers do to make Ronald McDonald House and Family Room a home; every small part is very important in creating a welcoming home environment for families of sick children.Benefits of individual volunteering:
- Satisfaction in knowing you play a vital role in supporting families who are supporting their sick children
- Meeting and getting to know the wonderful families of the house and Family Room
- Being a part of a caring and dynamic community of staff and volunteers
- Opportunities to meet other volunteers and enjoy volunteer appreciation events
- Experience in dealing with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Team experience and employers gain a ready-made team building experience
- Give back to the community and help support a good cause
- Depending on the work being done sometimes they even get the chance for a good physical work out!