Make The House A Home
Thank you for joining us in making a “Home” for our families!
Our 34 guest rooms (43,000 square foot) house needs to continually support the families that stay with us.
The GoalTo equip and furnish our home for families through:
- Donations of specific items on our Wish List
- Cash Donations
- Gift Cards
How can you help?
Review the following Wish List and of items that we are currently in need of. You can gift an item that reflects your personal goals and budget or donate an item from the Wish List. Contact Karen Enns-Zinkiew for more information: email@example.com 306-244-5700 ext.119
March Wish List
- Adult coloring books, activity books
- Movie Passes or event passes
- Bus Passes
- Self-help books (caring for a sick child, parenting, new parents)
- Lunch kits
- Travel toiletries such as shampoo and conditioner and baby wash
Easter Wish List
- Individually packaged candies/chocolates (chocolate eggs, jelly beans, Kinder Surprises, mini eggs, chocolate bunnies, etc.)
- Small Spring-themed toys or stuffed animals
- Spring-themed baby board books
- 20 Easter baskets
- Reusable spring-themed table cloths
Important Note: Ronald McDonald House Saskatchewan supports families with sick children - some of whom have little to no immunity - therefore, we can not accept used items.
We appreciate your understanding and ongoing support.